Powered by Blogger.

thailand hot girl May-Aonwasa attracts millionaire

    May-Aonwasa attracts millionaire

    May-Aonwasa attracts millionaire

    Immediately after she just finished the popular TV series, then "May-Aonwasa" was seen dating with a plump guy. After acknowledge of this news, May was quite angry with the news.
    “Please don’t call him millionaire. If you mean to that picture. He is just my friend and we were in the meetingwhich is not personal. He was also upset with this news. I am very ashamed because he was just exited the monkhood. Apart from that he and his family also upset with the news too. But one thing I can say that I am not greedy person, I am not interested if he really is a millionaire. Below are her some photo.

    May-Aonwasa attracts millionaire
    May-Aonwasa attracts millionaireMay-Aonwasa attracts millionaireMay-Aonwasa attracts millionaire

Post Title

thailand hot girl May-Aonwasa attracts millionaire


Post URL

http://albertomengozzi.blogspot.com/2011/02/thailand-hot-girl-may-aonwasa-attracts.html


Visit albertomengozzi for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive